Rust-Oleum Chalky Floor Paint adds a low sheen chalk finish to wood and concrete flooring. It’s a hard-wearing water based paint, that is resistant to scratches and damage.
It can be applied directly to varnish as well as old paint that may be there; however it is not recommended for tiles or laminate flooring.
As it is water based we do not recommend it for outdoor use, or use on tiles or laminate. But it is perfect for indoor wooden or concrete flooring. Use Rust-Oleum Chalky Furniture paint on your furniture to compliment the soft, chalky appearance.
- Water based with virtually no odour.
- Extremely durable smooth matt finish.
- Highly concentrated.
- Exceptional coverage.
- Also apply over old paint and varnish.
- Suitable for wooden floorboards and also concrete flooring.
- Interior use only.
Chalky Floor Paint:
- Coverage: 14m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 1 Hour.
- Apply using a brush or a roller.