Rust-Oleum 7300 Combicolor Aerosols are a one coat maintenance system for metal. Provides superior metal protection, even when applied direct to rust. The aerosols are ideal for small maintenance and touch up jobs. Primer and topcoat in one, based on a urethane modified alkyd, providing good drying properties at low temperatures. The product contains rust-inhibitive pigments and is also lead and chromate free.
Ideal for application onto rust, bare metal and wood, and they are also usable down to 5°C
For additional rust protection use the Anti-Rust CombiPrimer
- Excellent protection for metal surfaces and is also used as a one coat maintenance system.
- Apply directly to rust.
- Superior Metal Protection – primer as well as topcoat in one.
- For interior and exterior use.
- Excellent hiding power – will obliterate in one coat.
- It’s also available in a brushable form.
7300 Combicolor Aerosols
- Coverage: 1.5 m² per aerosol.
- Touch dry: 6 hours
- 400ml aerosol.