Andcoat Chlorinated Rubber offers heavy duty protection and resits a wide range of substances including chemicals, acids, alkalis, mineral oils and greases. This product also performs well when exposed to sunlight. Andcoat Chlorinated Rubber is suitable for interior and exterior use on both new and existing work to provide a tough, flexible finish. The chemical resistance makes this product ideal for use as a general purpose maintenance coating. Please note it is important to use the correct primer for this product, depending on the application requirements. When applied directly to new galvanised surfaces we recommend the use of Sigma Etch. (Prior to the product being applied). Andcoat Chlorinated Rubber can be applied using a brush, roller and also by airless spraying.
- Easy to apply and fast Drying
- Protects: Metals, Concrete, wood and many other surfaces
- Typically used for line marking over concrete and asphalt
- Available in a range of colours
ANDCOAT CHLORINATED RUBBER:
- Single pack material
- Pack size 5L as standard
- Re-coat time: Minimum 6 Hours (Spraying) 24 Hours (Brushing)
- Heat Resistance up to 60°C on dry surfaces and 40°C for water immersed surfaces.
- Touch dry 30 minutes