Andcoat 305 is a one coat vinyl acrylic anti-corrosive primer/finish for steelwork and galvanising. This product is ideal for gates, fences and structural steelwork such as silos, feed storage containers and other agricultural buildings. It leaves a durable, semi-gloss finish which has excellent anti-corrosion qualities. This product is an alternative to Steelbond 2143 and Amercoat 2143.
Apply it to degreased new galvanising without the need for an etch primer. It is highly resistant to moisture, as well as resistant to weak acids and alkalis.
When applied to bare (non-galvanised) steel in common with most single pack primers and primer/finishes, this product is not recommended for extended exterior exposure or immersion.
- One coat.
- Vinyl acrylic.
- Anti corrosive.
- Resistant to moisture, as well as acids and alkalis.
- It’s also available in a wide colour range.
- No need for an etch primer.
- Apply direct to galvanising.
- Coverage: dependant on application method and the surface being coated.
- Touch Dry: 45 minutes.
- Apply using a brush or a spray.
- Available in 5L