Anglo Anti-Slip Sheeting is used to create a gritty surface onto floors. They are heavy duty GRP sheets with a tough and also durable anti-slip surface.
This product is highly versatile as well as being long-lasting. Ideally used for ramps, walkways, bridges, machine shop floors and also more. Easily fixed in place with Anglo Adhesive Mastic or you can also use a drill and screw to substrate.
For decking have a look at our Anti-Slip Decking Cleats.
- Tough carborundum particles resin bonded to a fibreglass base.
- Highly resistant to wear, chemicals and also UV radiation.
- Perfect in areas that are in constant use that cannot be closed off for a liquid anti-slip coating.
- Excellent slip resistance – even in wet or oily conditions.
- Easily cut with a hacksaw or with abrasive disc
- Available in a variety of sizes and colours.