Broflame Ultra is ideal for all types of interior timber in communal areas. When used in conjunction with Flameguard Ultra this decorative thin film intumescent base coat delivers a Class 0 rating over solid timber, timber-faced boards and particle boards.
Together with Flameguard Ultra this system provides a means of achieving your desired colour scheme and finish, whilst providing the highest possible fire rating (Class 0) on the painted surface. The paints are designed to inhibit surface spread of flame as well as heat release, providing vital escape time in the event of a fire.
- Achieves Class 0 fire protection rating to BS476: Parts 6 and 7
- Hard wearing protective / decorative finish
- Apply by brush, roller or spray
- For all types of timber in communal areas
- Coverage: 5m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 4 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.