Bollom Flameguard Ultra Primer / Undercoat is a specialist adhesion promoting, stain blocking primer & sealer for use on non-combustible surfaces. Intended for use as a Base Coat for Flameguard™ Ultra Top Coats.
Use this product on bare or previously painted non-combustible surfaces such as plaster, cement, concrete and also old paint work. It gives Class 0 protection on masonry surfaces that have been already coated with up to 10 layers of conventional paint as well as new masonry surfaces.
- Primer & sealer.
- Water Based.
- Excellent adhesion as well as good stain blocking properties.
- Ideal for previously painted surfaces.
- Class 0 fire rating.
- Interior use.
- Overcoat with any of the Flameguard Topcoats.
Flameguard Ultra Primer
- Coverage: 12m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 4 Hours.
- Apply using a brush or a roller.