Bollom Intulac Ultra Varnish Base Coat is a high performance fire protection coating for interior wood surfaces. Also, use with the protective Intulac Satin or Matt Finish Top Coat to complete the protective coating system.
The Intulac system provides a high performance fire protection coating system for interior wood surfaces. It is a clear, water-based intumescent base coat – designed to form a protective carbon char in the event of fire, delaying the inflammation and also degradation of the wood. This product reduces the ignitability of woods and wood derivatives, as well as insulating against heat.
Overcoat with Bollom Intulac Ultra Topcoat after 48 hours and also not more than 4 days.
- Can be applied over existing varnish.
- It reduces ignitability of soft and hard wood and other wood derivatives.
- Maximum of four, single, well-adhered coats.
- Simple 3 coat system to achieve Class 0.
- Single pack products so no mixing required.
- Single Pack Product.
- Also easy to apply.
Intulac Ultra Base Coat
- Coverage: 5m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a spray.