Bollom Intulac Ultra Top Coat is applied over the Intulac Ultra Base Coat to provide a Class 0 fire rated protective and also decorative varnish system for interior wood. It is easy to apply and ideal for use in communal areas.
The Intulac system provides a high performance fire protection coating system for interior wood surfaces. It is a clear, water-based intumescent base coat, combined with the decorative top coat – designed to form a protective carbon char in the event of fire, delaying the inflammation and also degradation of the wood.
- Simple 3 coat system to achieve Class 0 fire rating when applied over Bollom Intulac™ Ultra Intumescent Base Coat.
- For all hard and soft woods as well as most wood derivatives.
- Ideal for communal areas.
- Protects and highlights the natural beauty of wood.
- Can be used over previously varnished surfaces.
- Also easy to apply.
- Single-pack system.
- Water Based.
Intulac Ultra Top Coat
- Coverage: 25m² per litre.
- Touch dry: 6 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush. Roller or a Spray.