Coo-Var Shellac Prime-All is a high quality primer with excellent stain blocking qualities that also seals in odours. Use it in areas where a heavy duty primer is needed, such as from nicotine, pen, oils and water stains. It’s also used as a primer and sealer for timber, wood composites, plaster, cement and brickwork. Highly effective in selaing knots and stains.
This product is ideal for sealing tar, bitumen and also creosoted surfaces: it prevents bleeding through in subsequently applied solvent based paints.
Can be used as a spot-primer on exterior surfaces. As well as this it has rapid drying properties. Overcoat with a wide range of Coo-Var products.
- Heavy duty primer.
- Seals knots as well as stains.
- Eliminates Odour
- Very fast drying.
- Use to spot prime exterior surfaces.
- Suitable Surfaces:
- Timber, wood composites, plaster, cement, most plastics & brickwork
- Matt finish.
- Coverage: 10m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 10 Minutes.
- Apply using a brush or a roller.