Rust-Oleum 4200 heat Resistant Primer is a single pack heat resistant primer based on silicone alkyd modified resins. It is part of our comprehensive range of heat resistant paints. Suitable for temperatures up to 425°C.
This product works best when it is partnered with the 4200 Heat resistant Topcoat.
- Long-term continuous heat resistance up to 425°C.
- Durable aluminium gloss finish.
- One can covers 80m².
- Contains rust-inhibitive pigments.
- Single pack, easy to apply.
- Lead and chromate free.
- Ideal for boiler fronts, incinerators, stacks, kilns and more.
- Excellent flow as well as good coverage.
4200 Heat Resistant Primer
- Coverage: 10m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 30 mins.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a spray.