Rust-Oleum 4200 heat Resistant Topcoat is a single pack heat resistant topcoat for temperatures up to 425°C. This product works best when it is partnered with the 4200 Heat resistant Primer.
Provides an attractive aluminium finish to surfaces where heat build-up is a concern. Best used on hot appliances such as radiators, boiler fronts, incinerators, stacks, breechings, kilns and similar surfaces subject to high temperatures and rust producing conditions.
- Withstands continuous exposure to temperatures of up to 425°C.
- Long-term gloss retention.
- Nice aluminium finish.
- Single pack, and also easy to apply.
- One coat is usually sufficient over Rust-Oleum 4200 Heat Resistant Primer.
4200 Heat Resistant Topcoat
- Coverage: 16m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.