Blackfriar Professional Anti-Slip Floor Paint is a tough, durable, high opacity slip resistant floor coating. It contains special aggregates for proven slip resistance in an indoor or outdoor environment. It’s ideal for areas of light traffic, such as light industrial or domestic floors.
Suitable for concrete, masonry, tiles, wood and also metal surfaces. If concrete floors are very smooth then pre-treat with Acid Etch followed by the Solvent Based Floor Sealer prior to applying the Anti-Slip Floor Paint.
- Specially formulated for foot and light traffic areas.
- Resists grease, oil, and also weak solutions of acids and alkalis.
- Aggregated finish for total slip-resistance.
- Touch as well as durable.
- Indoor and outdoor use.
- Solvent Based
Anti-Slip Floor Paint
- Coverage: 6-10m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 4-6 Hours.
- Apply using a brush or roller.