Rust-Oleum 7500 Alkythane Gloss is a single pack, high performance anti-corrosion topcoat for metal and other surfaces. Apply onto old intact coatings or well primed surfaces. It is the ideal topcoat for surfaces primed with: 769/780 Damp-Proof Primer, 569/580 QD Primer, 1060/1080 High Build Primer and 3202 Galvinoleum Primer.
Ideal for low temperatures (as low as 5°C). It provides the same level of protection as other alkyd systems, but in less layers.
7500 Alkythane offers a long-lasting industrial-duty protection.
- Excellent opacity as well as corrosion protection.
- Easy to apply, excellent flow and aspect.
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition.
- Available in any colour in gloss or satin finish.
- Also dries at low temperatures.
- Durable high-build smooth finish.
- Rapid curing, even at 5°C.
7500 Alkythane Gloss
- Coverage: 10.5m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.