This product is currently unavailable, for a suitable alternative please call one of our technicians today. 01902 710057
Blackfriar Exterior Wood Preservative Gold Star is a wood preservative for use against wood rotting fungi. New low odour, solvent-based formula. Suitable for fences, sheds, cladding and most external timber. Penetrates deep into the wood to give long lasting protection.
Eradication of Wet Rot:
Remove source of dampness. Cut away all decayed timber and replace affected timber with sound timber treated with this product. Also apply it to surrounding timber areas.
Eradication of Dry Rot:
Remove source of dampness. Remove all affected wood and hack off all affected plaster, stonework etc. back to one metre beyond the attack. Sterilise all infected areas, walls, ground etc. Then replace affected timber with sound timber treated with this product. Also apply it to surrounding timber areas.
Wood Boring Insects:
Apply 1 litre of product per 3-8 square metres of timber surface. Apply by brush, immersion or spray. Immerse for a minimum of 3 minutes. Do not dilute.
Blackfriar Exterior Wood Preservative Gold Star is a new product, therefore the colours in this range may not match older versions of this product.
- Protects against wet rot, dry rot, blue staining and also wood boring insects
- HSE approved
- Contains Permethrin & Propiconazole
- Low odour, solvent-based
- Improved colour strength and retention
- Penetrates deep into wood.
- Water repellent.
- Ideal for sheds, fences, floorboards, roofing timbers and also joists.
- Suitable for interior as well as exterior use.
Wood Preservative Gold Star
- Coverage: 3-8m² per litre.
- Hard dry: 24 Hours.
- Apply using a brush or a conventional sprayer.