Mathys Fassiprim is a solvent borne primer-surfacer. It’s a moisture regulating paint for indoor and outdoor timber work.
This product is a high performance primer for different types of wood, as well as on top of old paint coatings. It’s the ideal primer for satin-gloss and also high-gloss topcoats, such as Fassilux Satin and Fassilux Gloss.
Use it indoors and outdoors for weather and damp regulating.
- Solvent based primer-surfacer containing soya-alkyd resins.
- Excellent flow out as well as adhesion on wood.
- Moisture controlling and also weather resistant.
- High covering capacity.
- Quick drying.
- Easy to apply and to sand finely.
- Very weather resistant
- Coverage: 15m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 3 Hours.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.