Teamac Suregrip Deck Paint creates a top quality anti slip surface, with a course aggregate encorporated into the paint. The paint then dries to a hard anti-slip finish.
This product provides extra protection for crew-members while traversing the deck of a boat in motion or vessel in rough seas.
Before applying, all surfaces should be cleaned and dried to be free from any containment as this consequently may affect the overall coating. Firstly, existing painted surfaces will need to be degreased, cleaned and sanded to ensure an adequate coating is produced.
- Anti-slip coating.
- Creates a safely walkable surface for boats and decks.
- Suitable for Wood, Metal, Concrete and GRP.
- Ready mixed paint and aggregate – 1 can solution.
- For use indoor and outdoor.
Suregrip Deck Paint
- Coverage: 6-10m² per litre.
- Touch dry: 6 hours
- Apply using a brush or a roller.