Rust-Oleum 5500 is a high build, solvent-free epoxy system based on Epoxy resins. It is designed for application on concrete and masonry and can also be used on blasted steel.
A two coat Rust-Oleum 5500 System assures appropriate protection when contacted with chemicals, frequent chemical cleaning or high humidity and moisture conditions. This makes it ideal for floors, swimming pools, and also areas in need of hygiene approval.
Provides excellent protection against detergents, animal fats, water, brine and also other harsh liquids as encountered in food plants.
- High build coating (150 microns).
- Very durable.
- HMCS approved for courts and cells.
- Suitable for frequent (chemical) cleaning.
- Excellent resistance against immersion.
- Also, use in swimming pools. Check out our blog on painting your swimming pool.
- Approved for direct dry food contact (R1).
- Resistant to oils as well as solvents.
- As hard and dense as ceramic tiles.
- Coverage: 6.7m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 24 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush or a Roller.