Rust-Oleum 8300 Hygienic topcoat is a single pack solvent based paint for hygiene controlled areas. Use it on walls and ceilings to protect from: mild chemical exposure, occasional product spillage, frequent chemical cleaning, intermittent high humidity and also moisture.
Approved for direct food contact. Use it in Food and Beverage industries, both in kitchens and in fridges. As this product can be applied in temperatures as low as 0°C it is ideal for refrigerated conditions with low temperatures.
This product is available in different colours when ordered in large quantities. If you need a larger quantity and would like to discuss colour options then get in touch with our team.
- Fast drying, as well as fast recoating time.
- Protects against mild chemicals and also frequent cleaning.
- Protects against humidity and moisture.
- Apply in temperatures down to 0°C.
- Non yellowing.
- Prime mineral substrates with 8399 Hygiene primer.
- Approved for food contact.
- Gloss finish.
- Thinner: 633.
8300 Hygienic Topcoat
- Coverage: 12m² per litre.
- Touch dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.