Rust-Oleum 8399 Hygiene primer is a fast drying, solvent based, mould resistant primer for walls and ceilings. It provides a protective undercoat to mineral substrates like concrete, brick, plastered walls, masonry and also mineral fibre board. Rustoleum Mould Resistant Hygiene Primer 8399 works well to resist against mild chemical exposure, occasional product spillages, frequent chemical cleaning, high humidity as well as moisture. This product is also compatible with light industrial environments.
When used in conjunction with 8300 Hygiene Topcoat it protects against mild chemical exposure, occasional product spillage, frequent chemical cleaning, humidity and also moisture. It can be applied in temperatures a slow as 0°C, which makes it ideal for refrigerated areas.
If there is contamination on the surface then clean the surface with FK111 prior to painting.
- Fast drying, as well as a fast recoat time.
- Protects against chemicals and also cleaning.
- Protects against humidity and moisture.
- Apply in temperatures down to 0°C.
- Non yellowing.
- Overcoat with 8300 Hygiene Topcoat.
- Thinner: 633.
8399 Hygiene Primer
- Coverage: 12m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 1 Hour.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.