Rust-Oleum 8700 Hygienic Topcoat is a water based, acrylic, single pack topcoat for walls and ceilings. Use it to protect areas that are exposed to high humidity and areas of high moisture where mould and mildew has or is likely to build up.
This product is certified for direct food contact. This makes it ideal in the food and beverage industries, as well as hospitals and care homes. This product gives an attractive and durable finish, even in areas where mould and humidity would ordinarily be an issue.
This product is available in different colours when ordered in large quantities. If you need a larger quantity and would like to discuss colour options then get in touch with our team.
- Water based acrylic.
- Protects against humidity and moisture.
- Protects against mould and also mildew.
- Certified for direct food contact.
- For best results use after 8798 Primer.
- Gloss finish.
8700 Hygienic Topcoat
- Coverage: 10m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 30 mins.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.