Mathys Durbocem is a high quality, problem solving coating for damp walls. It is a solvent-based paint, based on plasticised acrylic resins for inside and also outside use. It renews walls damaged by water and protects new walls against damp damage.
The paint is specially formulated to adhere and build a strong bond with the damp surface it is applied to, because it contains cement the moisture on the substrate actually helps the paint cure and become stronger coating. Durbocem allows the surface to breathe, so water pressure does not build up behind the coating which prevents flaking as well as a build up of damp.
- Builds a strong bond with the damp substrate.
- Can be applied on chalking substrates.
- Builds a strong bond with cement-based substrates.
- Contains cement, and therefore this product is extremely suitable to be applied on damp substrates.
- Can be re-coated with Paracem or Perma White (when the surface is dry).
- Apply at temperatures down to 5°C.
- Coverage: 1.5-3m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 2 Hours.
- Apply using a Brush or a Roller.