Rust-Oleum 5090 Anti-Condensation paint is a water absorbing coating for ceilings and walls. It prevents condensation and dripping in areas where steam and water vapour occur. It resists moisture build up resulting in condensation that can possibly lead to mould, mildew and fungal growth internally. On walls and ceilings to provide a hygienic coating in a variety of different environments.
Use in areas where steam or water vapour formation occurs, in order to prevent dripping and condensation build up. Ideal in areas such as breweries, wash and shower rooms and kitchens where steam from kettles and cookers can cause damage. It’s also proven essential in areas such as electrical boxes, where the cables need to be protected from potential dripping water and condensation.
For best results use Metal cladding Primer prior to application.
- Water based.
- Prevents dripping from condensation by absorbing the water.
- 1L will absorb around 400 grams of water.
- For ceilings as well as upper walls.
- Use in breweries, shower rooms, electrical boxes, kitchens etc.
- Quick drying.
- Applicable to slightly damp surfaces.
- Coverage: 1.35m² per litre at 200 µm dry.
- Touch Dry: 1 Hour.
- Apply using a brush, roller or an airless spray.