Rust-Oleum 8798 Hygienic Primer is a water based, single pack primer for walls and ceilings in hygienically controlled environments. It protects the surface from humidity and also contamination indoors.
This product is ideal in areas such as veterinary practices, dentists and also doctor’s surgeries to maintain hygienic conditions. Use it on mineral substrates, such as brick, concrete, masonry and plaster, prior to applying 8700 Hygiene Topcoat.
If there is contamination on the surface then clean the surface with FK111 prior to painting.
- Water based acrylic paint.
- Fast drying, as well as fast recoating time.
- Protects against humidity and also contamination.
- Apply onto both dry and damp surfaces.
- Use on mineral substrates.
- Overcoat with 8700 Hygienic Topcoat.
8798 Hygienic Primer
- Coverage: 9m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 30 Mins.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.