Biosan Aqua Plus is a water-based 2-pack hygienic epoxy topcoat for walls and also ceilings where hygiene control is essential. This product is ideal for hospitals, dairies, breweries, kitchens etc.
Exceptional abrasion resistance, as well as a high level of chemical resisance. Use in areas where chemicals and solvents are in use, as well as needing to maintain a hygienic environment.
Biosan Hygiene Paints contain Bactron antibacterial protection, which is the ideal solution for the maintenance of a hygienic environment where cleanliness is of utmost importance. This biocide protects the dried coating against fungal degradation as well as other contaminates. However this product does not also eliminate the need for cleaning and disinfecting.
Also, for low wear environments use Biosan Aqua. Biosan Aqua Plus is for high wear areas.
This product is able to be tinted to over 2500 colours. To see whether or not we can do the colour that you want then call us on 01902 710057.
- Contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation.
- Very Hard – Exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Easy to clean.
- Resistant to oils, solvents as well as many chemicals.
- Water-based paint, low odour.
- Excellent opacity.
- For Interior use.
- This product is available in SOME colours: to discuss colouring options please call or email our sales team.
Biosan Aqua Plus:
- Coverage: 7m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 3 Hours.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.