Biosan Aqua is a water-based single pack hygienic topcoat for wall and also for ceilings where hygiene control is essential. It has high durability, perfect saponification resistance, particularly high covering capacity and helps to maintain a hygienic environment. This product is ideal for hospitals, dairies, breweries, kitchens etc.
Biosan Hygiene Paints contain Bactron antibacterial protection, which is the ideal solution for the maintenance of a hygienic environment where cleanliness is of utmost importance. This biocide protects the dried coating against fungal degradation as well as other contaminates. However this product does not also eliminate the need for cleaning and disinfecting.
Also, use on walls and ceilings that are in low wear environments. For a high wear product use Biosan Aqua Plus.
This product is able to be tinted over 2500 colours. To see whether or not we can do the colour that you want then call us on 01902 710057.
- Single pack.
- Contains a biocide to protect the dried coating against fungal degradation.
- Exceptional abrasion resistance.
- Easy to clean.
- Resistant to oils, solvents as well as many chemicals.
- Water-based paint, low odour.
- Excellent opacity.
- This product is also available in SOME colours: call or email our sales team to find out more.
- Coverage: 10-12m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 45 Mins.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.