Mathys Murfill fleece is a fleece reinforcement layer made out of polyester fibres. Use it to add reinforcement to the first coat of Murfill Waterproofing Paint.
It comes in both a woven and non-woven variation. When used correctly it adds strength and durability, whilst also allowing for high levels of flexibility. This product comes in 100 metre long rolls so it then has excellent coverage.
We have a guide on our reinforcement fleeces, please click here to read more.
- Reinforcement fleece.
- Woven and also non-woven varieties.
- For use on smooth surfaces.
- Use before first coat of Murfill.
- Adds strength as well as durability.
- 16cm or 100cm width.
- Coverage: 100 metre long rolls.