Rust-Oleum 3302 Combiprimer Adhesion primer is designed to allow CombiColor topcoats adhere to difficult surfaces. Makes even the smoothest surface coatable!
Use on galvanised steel, stainless steel, aluminium, copper, glass, porcelain, as well as other smooth, dense surfaces to create a paintable surface. Once used, leave for 30 minutes and then recoat as soon as possible. If left for too long then dirt of debris could get trapped in the tacky surface.
- Ideal for galvanised steel.
- Also adheres to aluminium, PVC, stainless steel, etc.
- To recoat after 30 minutes (within 24 hours).
- Translucent blue appearance.
- Recommended for use before Combicolor Gloss or Satin.
3302 CombiPrimer Adhesion Primer
- Coverage: 35m² per litre
- Touch Dry: 30 Mins (Still stays tacky)
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.