Acothane DW is a Solvent Free Polyurethane Coating for water tank lining and relining. This product is approved for use in public water supplies. It forms a corrosion and also erosion resistant protective coating for the refurbishment of all types of water and liquid retaining structures.
Use this product on concrete, steel and also glass reinforced plastic (GRP). It forms a long lasting and water tight solution to tank lining, with outstanding physical properties in terms of flexural strength, tensile strength,impact and abrasion resistance.
Use for metallic, cementitious, composite and GRP tanks, vessels, reservoirs ,pipelines, pipe bends and random lengths, valves and fittings holding or transporting drinking water. As well as waste water sewage and sludge and most trade effluent tanks, vessels and bund areas.
Scotchkote EA9 WB and 162PWX are no longer available and Acothane can be used as an alternative with drinking/potable water approval.
- Two Pack.
- For internal and also external use.
- Impact and abrasion resistant.
- Corrosion and also erosion resistant.
- Approved for use in public water supplies under regulation 31(4)(A) of the Water Supply Regulations 2000.
- Glossy finish.
- Available in Blue, Cream and Grey. (Grey is only WRAS approved)
- Coverage: 1m²per litre for 1000μm.
- Touch dry: 30 Minutes – 2 Hours depending on application method.
- Apply using a brush or approved plural component hot spray machine.