Zinga Aquazinga is a two pack, water based anti-corrosion system based on inorganic zinc silicates. It has a high zinc content (92% zinc content)to provide cathodic protection to ferrous metals. It is highly resistant to abrasion and is also designed to withstand corrosive environments and severe conditions. These include high temperatures up to 600°C.
Use this product as an alternative to hot-dip galvanising and metallisation. It can also be used as a primer under high-heat paints.
Ideal for use on ballast tanks, turbine exhausts and also high-heat pipelines.
- 2 Pack Product.
- Alternative to hot dip galvanising
- Works in constant temperatures up to 600°C
- Is highly resistant to abrasion.
- Highly resistant to steam as well as other hot gases.
- And also highly resistant to hydrocarbons.
- Offers high tolerance to thermal shock and also mechanical shock.
- Has a high level of conductivity.
- Has a Ph range of 5.5 to 12.5.
- Works in tandem with sacrificial anodes.
- 100% Water Based.
- 3.25 m² per kg for 60 μm DFT
- 2.34 m² per kg for 80 μm DFT.