Rust-Oleum 2185 Galva Zinc is the No. 1. Zinc Coating. It provides superior protection and durability for metals exposed to the elements as well as those exposed to adverse artificial conditions.
This product is a fast drying, zinc rich primer based on an epoxy ester resin. The product contains pure zinc as pigment and also provides cathodic protection.
For a brighter Galva Zinc finish try Galva Zinc-Alu.
- Matt grey appearance.
- 90% zinc in the dry film (99% pure zinc).
- To protect bare, rust free metal and also galvanised.
- Ideal for touching-up welding seams.
- Conforms to DIN 50.976 (1983).
- Resists 500 hours of salt spray testing (DIN).
2185 Galva Zinc:
- Coverage: 1.4 m² per aerosol
- Touch Dry: 10-15 mins.
- 500ml aerosol