The online pricing for this product has been restricted by the manufacturer. For commercial projects call us on 01902 429190 for improved rates.
Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde is a single pack water-based elastomeric coating with unequalled corrosion protection. For easy spray application as well as to provide the same protection as a complicated and more expensive polyurethane systems.
Noxyde has had over 15 years in the highest corrosion class (C5-M), according to ISO 12944. Ultimate corrosion protection, even in the severest of conditions.
Alternatively check out Peganox – it’s not certified to C5-M (anti-corrosion), but it has been optimised for brush/roller application.
It is available in bespoke colours for orders above certain quantities. If you would like to know more then call our sales team on 01902 429190, and they will help.
- 200% elastic coat which does not crack or peel.
- It has excellent coverage of nuts, bolts and also welds.
- Dry fall: saves preparation as well as clean up time.
- Primer and topcoat in one.
- UV and also impact-resistant
- Apply with a sprayer.
- 10 Year Guarantee*
- Coverage: 1m² per 200-500g
- Touch Dry: 1 Hour 30 Mins
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.
* All guarantees are subject to approval by our Technical Department prior to purchase and/or use.