Rust-Oleum 1017 / 2117 Galva Zinc-Alu is a fast drying, zinc rich coating based on an epoxy ester resin. The product contains pure zinc and aluminium as pigments as well as providing cathodic protection. Use on new, bare steel, blasted steel or galvanised steel surfaces.
Can be recoated with non-saponifiable coatings. Also use it as a single coat in light industrial exposures, corrosive environments and high humidity areas.
- Sparkling aluminium finish (80% zinc, 10% alu)
- For new, bare, rust free metal or galvanised steel.
- Resists 340 hours of salt spray testing (DIN).
- Heat-resistant up to 100°C.
- To handle after 3 hours (at 20°C).
1017 / 2117 Galva Zinc-Alu
- Coverage: 10.5 m²/l
- Touch Dry: 15-20 Mins.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.
- 500ml Aerosol or 1Kg brushable.