Rust-oleum 6400 Shopprimer is the first anti-corrosion for construction, transportation and also storage. It is a fast drying primer based on a soya oil alkyd, to apply onto cold-rolled, blasted, pickled or slightly rusted steel.
The products contain rust-inhibitive pigments and is also lead and chromate free. For light industrial areas re-coat with the Alkythane 7500 Topcoat; it provides the appropriate protection at light industrial exposures. This product is sold in 5L, however we do offer 20L . Please contact us for more info.
Ideal for workshops and also construction companies.
- Up to 1 year corrosion protection outside.
- Ideal for construction, storage and also transportation.
- Masks construction deficiencies.
- Ideal for spray application.
- It’s also lead and chromate free.
- Recoatable with CombiColor, alkythane as well as many other coatings.
- Coverage: 12 m² per litre (at 35 micron).
- Touch dry: 1 Hour.
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.