Rust-Oleum Mathys Noxyde is a single pack water-based elastomeric coating with unequalled corrosion protection. For easy spray application as well as to provide the same protection as a complicated and more expensive polyurethane systems.
Noxyde has had over 15 years in the highest corrosion class (C5-M), according to ISO 12944. Ultimate corrosion protection, even in the severest of conditions.
Alternatively check out Peganox – it’s not certified to C5-M (anti-corrosion), but it has been optimised for brush/roller application.
The online pricing for this product has been restricted by the manufacturer. For commercial projects call us on 01902 429190 for improved rates.
- 200% elastic coat which does not crack or peel.
- It has excellent coverage of nuts, bolts and also welds.
- Dry fall: saves preparation as well as clean up time.
- Primer and topcoat in one.
- UV and also impact-resistant
- Apply with a sprayer.
- 10 Year Guarantee*
- Coverage: 1m² per 200-500g
- Touch Dry: 1 Hour 30 Mins
- Apply using a Brush, Roller or a Spray.
* All guarantees are subject to approval by our Technical Department prior to purchase and/or use.