Zinga Zingalufer (formerly Alufer N) is a one component polyurethane sealer to use over Zinga and also Aquazinga. It provides a protective seal against salt and also chemical exposure. Use it as an intermediate layer or topcoat in immersed or chemical environments, for example ship hulls and sewage works.
Micaceous iron oxides (MIO) create the special lamellar structure, which then creates a very tight paint film for optimal barrier protection and corrosion resistance.
- One component.
- Intermediate coat or a topcoat.
- Protects against salt and also chemical exposure.
- Polyurethane MIO sealer.
- Excellent corrosion resistance
- Grey Matt finish.
- 8,3 m² per Litre for 80 μm DFT.
- 6,6 m² per Litre for 100 μm DFT.
- 4,4 m² per litre for 150 μm DFT.
- Dustdry: 1 hours
- Tackfree: 2.5 hours
- Dry: 6 hours
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.