Rust-Oleum 9100 Solvent Based Epoxy is a two-pack, glossy epoxy for metal, walls and floors. It is the most efficient epoxy system: it provides a very hard, thick coating which gives lasting results with even a single coat application.
It is also an ideal glossy floor paint for garages, warehouses, indoor car parks etc. A high level of protection can be achieved in just one or two layers.
The High Solids Variation has better coverage and lower VOC content product than the standard 9100 Epoxy. The Winter Grade is for application at temperatures down to 0°C.
If you’re ordering the Winter Grade Version please note that this product is ordered from Holland and therefore your order will take slightly longer to receive. If you place this order with us, we shall contact you to let you know rough estimates on delivery. Thank you.
- 2x thicker than regular epoxies (125 micron dry).
- Very resistant against abrasion and chemicals.
- Contains a high amount of rust inhibitors.
- Can be applied directly to sound rusted surfaces.
- Full colour intensity in one coat.
- Great results with minimum prep required.
- Available as High Solids and Winter Grade versions.
9100 Solvent Based Epoxy:
- High Performance: 6m² per litre.
- High Solids: 7.3m² per litre.
- Winter Grade: 7m² per litre.
- Touch Dry:
- High Performace: 6 Hours.
- High Solids: 6 Hours.
- Winter Grade: 8 Hours.
- Apply all using a brush, roller or a spray.