Rust-Oleum Combicolor Wrought Iron is a one coat maintenance system for metal. It provides an attractive wrought iron finish, while providing a superior metal protection, direct to rust. Ideal for a vast range of projects.
Use this product in light industrial exposures as well as domestic areas. Any areas of rust should be manually derusted, or primed with CombiPrimer Anti-Corrosion.
- Primer and topcoat in one.
- For application onto rust, bare metal and also wood.
- Available in 2 colours.
- Hides in one cross layer.
- Ideal for touch-up and also small objects.
- Usable down to 5°C.
Combicolor Wrought Iron
- 2-3 m² per aerosol.
- 10.3m² per litre.
- Touch Dry:
- 2 hours (brush)
- 2 hours (aerosol)
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.