7200 Rust-oleum Floorcoat is a single pack, easy to apply solvent based urethane modified alkyd floor coating. It is designed to be a hard-wearing, easy to apply single pack floor coating with good UV resistance. Use it for line marking as well as for floor coatings. Ideal for garage floors, concrete drives, warehouse floors and garden slabs.
This product has good resistance against abrasion and neutral detergents, and is also resistant during short contact periods against lubricating oils, fuel, petrol etc.
For an anti-slip finish add Rust-Oleum Aggregate.
- Extra durable because of polyurethane addition.
- Tintable in any colour.
- Excellent flow; easy to apply.
- For use on concrete, wood, masonry and pre-painted floors.
- Also ideal for line marking.
- Suitable for indoor and outdoor use.
- Satin Finish.
7200 RUST-OLEUM FLOORCOAT
- High coverage rate: 9m²/l.
- Touch Dry: 4 Hours.
- Apply with a brush, roller or a spray.
On non-porous, dense surfaces use Rust-Oleum 7201 Universal Floor Primer.