Mathys Primer 44HS is a ready to use single pack binding primer based on chlorinated rubber. It improves adhesion of coatings on porous mineral surfaces, as well as flexibility.
This product is best used as an impregnating flat roof primer and also for corrugate fibre asbestos roofs. It’s ideal for Corrugated Fibre Asbestos roofs, as well as for porous concrete. It improves the adherence of topcoats such as Dacfill or Dacfill HZ.
When used alongside Dacfill, Primer 44 is certified for asbestos encapsulation. This makes it an excellent alternative to asbestos sheet replacement, saving cost, time and also disruption to everyday usage.
- Excellent fixation for stabilising loose particles.
- Prevents porous substrates from absorbing expensive coatings.
- Flexible paint withstands temperature changes.
- Quickly water-resistant (1 hour after application at 20 °C).
- Can also be used on floors and walls.
Primer 44 HS
- Coverage: 14m² per litre.
- Touch Dry: 1 Hour.
- Apply using a brush, roller or a spray.