Rust-Oleum Magnetic Primer is a base-coat that transforms a regular surface to one that attracts magnetic objects as well as magnets. Top coat it with any smooth emulsion or gloss paint. Apply it to wood, metal, masonry, drywall, plaster and more.
The paint is perfect for creating a fun, and also unexpected way of hanging notes, photos and general magnets.
Also, check out our Magnetic Chalkboard paint!
- Creates a surface that attracts magnets and also magnetic objects.
- Ideal on interior wood, metal, masonry, plaster and more.
- For the optimum magnetism it requires 3 coats
- For interior wood, metal, masonry, plaster and more
- Only for interior surfaces.
- Great for offices, workshops and kid’s bedrooms.
- Requires 3 coats.
- Topcoat with any smooth emulsion or gloss paint and applied to wood, metal, masonry, drywall, plaster and more.
To see how it is used look at the video below.
Tip: Strong magnets that hold minimal weight adhere best to treated surface.