Sigmaguard CSF 585 two component solvent free, amine cured epoxy coating that has also been WRAS approved for drinking water tanks. It has been approved for drinking water by KIWA Holland. Suitable for storage of drinking water up to 60°C (140°F) when used with Sigmacover 522 primer.
This product has good visability in confined spaces due to its light colour. It also works to significantly reduce the risk of explosion and fire hazard.
Scotchkote EA9 WB and 162PWX are no longer available and CSF 585 can be used as an alternative. Sigma CSF 585 is also drinking/potable water approved.
- Two component.
- Solvent Free.
- WRAS approved tank coating.
- Reduced explosion and also fire hazard risk.
- Good visability, even in confined spaces.
- Suitable for storage of drinking water up to 60°C (140°F).
- Can apply by single feed airless spray equipment.
- Gloss Finish.
Sigmaguard CSF 585
- Coverage: 3.3m²per litre for 300μm.
- Touch Dry: 5 Hours.
- Apply using an airless spray. Use a brush or roller only for spot repair.